Friday, June 15, 2012

A New Beginning

Hey guys, sorry I've been MIA for a while. I've had some really exciting events happen since I've been gone! First of all I'm a married woman now, Second we're buying a house (more on that soon)! I married the love of my life on April 21st, 2012 on a wonderfully rainy day at 5 o'clock in the afternoon. It was supposed to be outside but since it was pouring (I mean torrential downpour!) we were lucky enough to be able to have it inside. Luckily, we did have a few moments of decent weather earlier in the day while us girls were getting our hair done!

My mom went to Publix and got lots of breakfast stuff for us! She brought the whole cart into the salon (haha!).

My maid of honor was AWESOME (and future sister-in-law as her and her honey are engaged now!!), she made sure i was relaxed... there may have been some mimosas! 

Getting my hair done! 

My wonderful stylist, Crystal, was so amazing! She did such a fabulous job! I really couldn't have asked for more.

The end product!

I really wanted a laid back, fun, flirty feel for our wedding so I decided to have the girls hair done in side buns.

We added some flowers to their hair as well

Me with two of my lovely bridesmaids, Shalee on my left and Casey on my right.

Soon to be Mrs. Roux! A lovely hanger I received as a gift from one of my Husbands Moms' friends.

Getting ready!

My Mom and MOH lacing my dress. My flower girl, Taylor, helped by holding my veil out of the way.

Almost time!

My flowers. Blue hydrangea and liiiight yellow roses.

Our cake. Chocolate cake with fudge filling, chocolate and white buttercream icing.

This was the best wedding cake I've ever had! I wish I had time for more than one piece, haha! We were so busy I'm surprised we even had time to eat!

Our first dance as Husband and Wife.

My Big Brother and I. This is one of my favorite pictures =]

Cheeeeese! Mr. and Mrs. Roux!

No comments: