Wednesday, September 14, 2011

All about polish!

In my last blog I wrote about the red L.A. Girl crackle and Revlon's Pure Pearl.


Well I tried this combination out and let me say I was pleasantly surprised with it! Especially the L.A. Girl red crackle. You ever get a red polish but when you put it on it's more pink than red? That drives me crazy! So I was pretty nervous about my red polish but I am happy to report that it turned out RED!


Check it out! Love how it cracked too! On the bright side, because I used the pearl color as a base, when it started to chip it was harder to tell! So I was able to wear it longer than usual.


Last week Walgreens had a pretty good deal on their Wet n Wild nail polish (99 cents!!), so I picked up a couple... +2 (haha). (From left to right) Sally Hansen "Pumpkin Spice" (LOVED this one! Has a black tint and lots of orange sparkles. Perfect for Halloween!), Wet n Wild "Hannah Pinktana", Essie "Trophy Wife" (from pictures I thought this was going to be more blue but it looks more like sea foam green, but it's pretty!) and Wet n Wild "Blue Wants To Be A Millionaire" (originally I found the Wet n Wild Blue just by itself but then I came across it paired with a clear for .99(!) and in my opinion you can never have too much clear!


I've been reading about a brand called Kleancolor. I've read that it's a good brand so I ordered a pack from Amazon.

I am getting all six bottles for 12.95 (I found them from a place that had free shipping!!) I can't WAIT for them to get here! They were shipped yesterday and Amazon says the earliest I can get them is tomorrow.... keeping my fingers crossed!!

No comments: