Thursday, September 22, 2011

Real Quick Update!

Yesterday I tired one of my new polishes. I used Orly "Rock Solid".
I was really satisfied with the way the polish went on. It was very very smooth. The brush was also really easy to use, the top feels almost rubber-like and fit into my hand very comfortably. It took two coats for the polish to be opaque. I only had time to use one coat of Clear but it could definitely use more than one. The sparkles in it make the polish a little rough even with the clear over it.
(excuse the mess, hadn't cleaned them up yet). I took this one inside and decided to go outside to take another since I didn't feel you could really see the sparkles in this picture.
Here it is in the sun. For some reason I still feel like these pictures don't give the polish justice. Maybe it's because I took the pictures with my IPhone and not my camera camera. Oh well! It's a pretty polish and I'm super satisfied with it! Orly, I will be getting more of you in the future!


On another quick note, I ordered three OPI polishes from Amazon and today is the first possible delivery day! I haven't checked my mail and I hope hope HOPE they're there! I ordered "Princesses Rule", "Russian Navy", and "My Private Jet". Can't wait! AHH USPS please bring them soon!

No comments: