Sunday, September 25, 2011

Puppy!!

Hello all! I have some exciting news! First of all, Fancy and I finally ordered our Save The Dates! I'm super excited and I really cannot wait to get them! They're super cute- nice and simple. I really didn't want to spend a whole ton of money on the save the dates (I'd rather spend more on the invitations themselves!). I did a ton of research and found a style that he and I could agree on and ordered a 100 of them for $133.00, shipping and handling put it just over my cap of $150.00 to $151 and change, something I could live with.
This is the template from the website (Davids Bridal) but this is it! I can't wait to get them!!!


Next up, another bit of exciting news! We got our puppy this weekend!!! So ladies and gentlemen... I would like to introduce to you... Jax!
He is 4 months old and is a purebred Shetland Sheepdog and he is an absolute joy. I was actually really worried about my other two dogs and how they would react to the new pup mainly because my oldest, Sulley, was depressed for 4 days after I brought home Brinkley. It about broke my heart. But thankfully they love him! Brinkley tried to get him to play yesterday but Jax was still getting used to his new home and wasn't much in the playing mood. However, today was a different story! Jax played with Brinkley and many times instigated the play!
His favorite spot is under my coffee table. I'll allow it.... because he looks so cute under it. So here is my family

These are my guys and I love them all =]


Now onto nails! (LOL) My Orly mani didn't really last as long as I was hoping but it sure looked pretty- it was a BEAST to get off though! The color came off pretty easily but getting the glitter off was ridiculous. I was actually surprised with how much I had to scrub. I let my nails breathe for a couple days and decided to do my nails today. I went through my Box-O-Polish not really sure what color I wanted to do and came across one of my finger paints bottles that I'd bought a while ago. I hadn't used any of my Finger Paints polishes yet so I decided to try it. It's a really pretty silver polish called "Easel Come, Easel Go!". It went on really smooth and was really easy to control which was good because I broke the nail on my left index finger down pretty low yesterday. The silver looked really nice but I was in a crackle mood so I put my gray crackle over it. I used China Glaze "Cracked Concrete".
Here's my combo! And I, stupidly, did not take a picture of my nails just with the silver on >_< (sorry!) But here's it together
I really hate the lights in my apartment! They all seem to have a golden glow and it's terrible for picture taking but I always tend to do my nails at night so I guess this will have to do. I like the Finger Paints polishes a lot, they dry really quickly and I probably could have gotten away with one coat of the silver, honestly.


Still no go on my order from Amazon.... I paid 6 bucks for shipping!! Hopefully it will be in my mailbox tomorrow *fingers crossed*. Well I have some sleepy pups looking at me so I'm going to call it a night! Until next time =]

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Congrats on your engagement! Love the silver under the crackle. really nice combo