Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Shopping with my Button! (LOL)

Yesterday, Leah and I hung out and she got to meet Jax! After playing with puppy for a while she and I went to Ross and this really cute boutique called La Pink. I thought La Pink was a new shop but apparently it's been there for 5 years! They carry Vera Bradley and I've been getting the VB itch! It was a really nice shop and Leah and I both found something! At Ross we were looking at shoes! I found these super cute "Guess" shoes, I'm not gonna lie, I was pretty much in love with them. I'm not even going to try and describe them, they were $32.99 which is GREAT for a pair of Guess heels... excpet I found... some color club nail polish.
This was one that I found a few posts ago and decided to not buy it.... well it was the only one and I decided it was a sign =]
I have been reading some of the blogs and a few people have been using the Color Club Foiled collection. I was SUPER stoked to find this!! I can't wait to use them!
Also a few posts ago I found the other version of this collection. This is Collection A so now I have both A and B!


So I decided to get all three collections and skip the shoes. It was painful trust me, I've never said no to shoes before! But who knows maybe this Thursday I'll see if they're still at Ross =]


I just got three different collections of nail polish and of course I had to paint my nails! I couldn't choose, there were so many! OH! I can't believe I almost forgot! I also [FINALLY] got the polish I ordered from Amazon!!!!
My first OPI's!! I got "My Private Jet", "Russian Navy" (which I thought was going to be more blue, this has purple. blue, and red sparkles in it!), and "Princesses Rule!" Unfortunately my pink leaked a little bit =[ but thankfully I didn't lose too much!


Back to my mani! Leah picked the neon blue from my neon collection!
This is two coats, without a top coat. I should probably have done another coat but I had puppies running around me!

No comments: