Saturday, October 1, 2011

OPI trial run

Hello readers just a quick little update! Last week I got the OPI nail polish that I ordered from Amazon as well as three new collections from Color Club (which are amazing!) TO kick off October, I thought a darker polish would be nice and since I've never used OPI polish before I decided to go with OPI's "My Private Jet". This color is awesome! It went on really smooth and dried pretty quickly without any tiny bubbles after it was dried (sometimes after I paint my nails I notice that little bubbles formed in the polish). I really love the brsuh because it's just the right size and I can pretty much do one even stoke of color and it covers my entire nail. I used two coats to get it nice and even. I then finished it off with a coat of Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails which caused a little bit of shrinkage.
I looked at the polish in the sun and I was surprised at how many different colored little sparkles where in it! The polish itself looks black, but in the light has an almost coppery undertone to it then on top of that there's all the glitter (red, purple, blue, green). I love OPI!

No comments: