Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New finds

This weekend was at first somewhat difficult but then turned out to be ok! Fancy's grandmother wasn't doing too well at first (But don't worry! She's doing better!). We were in charge of getting breakfast so we wandered into a Publix down there. I always like going to a Publix that I haven't been in before, I like to look at the things they have that we don't carry here! I found some polish ooooof course! We carry China Glaze but they had some colors I hadn't see before! So I narrowed it down to two (Fancy wouldn't let me get the four that I wanted).


Then, yesterday I wandered over to Ulta and found a pretty cool OPI set, plus they gave you a free top or bottom coat. I also picked up my first Essence polish.
(From Left to Right): OPI "William tell me about OPI", China Glaze "Moulin Rouge" (HAD to get this because of the name! Moulin Rouge is one of my all time favorite movies!), OPI "I'm not really a waitress", China Glaze "Strawberry Smoothie", and Essence in "Just rock it!".


Can't wait to try them all! Thinking about doing the pink first for Breast Cancer Awareness.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

I looove essence polishes. Evdrytime I'm in the states I get a few!