Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pleasant Surprise

Last night Fancy took my to Wiregrass Mall. I was very happy to go because I've been losing weight and my pants have started to fall down, so my plan was to find a new pair of pants! One of our stops was Sephora in JCPenney because I found a coupon online for a free sample of lip gloss from bare minerals. I've only been in Sephora once, however they didn't have any samples =( but the girl said that she could make me a sample out of anything! I decided to go with a sample of Vera Wang's new perfume called "LoveStruck". It's a very nice smell! I'm happy with my sample =) um so of course after I got my sample, I turn around and oh hello nail polish! I picked up this little beaut!
I didn't realize OPI made polish for Sephora so imagine my excitement! This one is called "Set the Mood" This I think will be my next mani (after the one I just did... more on that later)!

Our next stop at Wiregrass was American Eagle! One of my favorite stores! I found a really cute outfit!
My sweater was an extra 50% off....but.....I may have paid full price for my jeans. I bought the sweater and the jeans! Oh did I mention I've lost 13 pounds? ^___^ I brag a little because I've worked really hard! I've been watching what I eat and exercising regularly! I had an interesting conversation with one of my customers, here's how it went down:
Her: "You lose weight?"
Me: "Yes! Can you tell?"
Her: "Hmmhmm... so you not eating?"
Me: "Uh.... no I eat. I just don't eat a bunch of crap." Aaaaand then I walked away (lol).

Anyways!! I noticed that American Eagle has kind of picked up a bit of an Urban Outfitters feel (which is fine with me!). I say this because they had books, lots more jewelery, more wallets and purses.... oh uh and polish! They had this itty bitty display of teeny tiny bottle their own brand nail polish. As I stated last post, my Moulin Rouge mani didn't last long... it may have lasted longer if I hadn't chipped it at work today. >_< I have a really bad habit of picking my nail polish off once it chips. Usually I get lucky and it chips when I'm at home and I can just take it off right then. I wasn't so lucky today, I picked aaaaaaalllllllll the polish off, it was almost embarrassing how ugly my nails looked with bits of red polish still clinging on for dear life to my nail. I work with my hands a lot at work and I'm constantly handing things to people. I dropped lots of things today trying to hide my nails! Getting home I knew I HAD to do something to my nails so I decided to go with my teeny tiny bottle of polish I bought from American Eagle, on sale, for a buck!
This no name polish is AWESOME! I LOVE the color. It took two coats to be opaque. The polish went on super smooth and dried very fast.

Color wise, I would call this Mauve. Who knew mauve could be so hot? I'm thinking I'll be taking a trip to American Eagle again tomorrow to retrieve a few more colors! And maybe an extra bottle of this color! =D

Thanks for reading!! Till next time! 

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Looove the outfit!!!