Tuesday, October 11, 2011

China Glaze Moulin Rouge

Lately, I've been giving my nails a bit of a rest from polish. I was painting them a TON and I trimmed them back and just put some strengthener on them until they were finished with their recooping-ness. And now they are! I've been DYING to try my new China Glaze "Moulin Rouge" polish! Unfortunately I'm on the ropes about this one. The polsih in the bottle looks AMAZING. There's lots of different colored glitters in it.
Of course you can't see them in this picture >_< I should really just take the pictures with my actual camera instead of my phone but it's just so much more convient this way ^_^
I was sooooooooooooooo excited for this color....
uuuugggghhhhhh.... I started with Finger Paints base coat, then applied two coats of polish. It was very difficult to get even on my nails. Maybe I didn't mix it up enough but sometimes it felt almost gel-like. After two coats of polish, I topped it with TWO coats of OPI top coat and because of all the glitter I couldn't get a smooth finish. IDK, this may be one that looks better in the bottle =( Needless to say I don't think this will be staying on my nails for very long.

No comments: